From the moment everybody arrives, it feels different. Tears are shed, hugs are held for a little longer and there’s an air of excitement as the cars are unpacked. There is no need to rush though, you’re here for days. Stories will be told and memories shared as two families are united, perhaps for the first time. A ceremony will take place, and those in love will be joined in matrimony, surrounded by their most cherished in an intimate, private and unique setting.
Bundara Farm is available for small weddings of up to 30 people, all of whom can stay at the property. There are a variety of unique areas on the property for your ceremony, reception and photographs, so you don’t need to worry about the season or weather.
The property comes with a broad range of items for decorating your ceremony and reception spaces, and we can refer you to local vendors including wedding planners, caterers, photographers, celebrants, videographers, florists and musicians.
Weddings at Bundara Farm include:
– exclusive use of the entire property for a maximum of 30 people
– accommodation for up to 30 people in Bundara Homestead, Waverley Cottage and Bellevue Cottage
– beautiful facilities for cooking, dining and socialising, with all the servingware, glassware and decorations to match
– a variety of locations within the property to suit the season, weather and style of your ceremony and reception:
– The Stables – a rustic under cover dining area with chandeliers and festoon lights
– The Long Table – an outdoor dining area set in the gardens with a table and chairs for all 30 people
– The Grounds – 14 acres of land, including 3 acres of landscaped gardens, two dams and a dressage arena, providing lots of areas for photos
– The Verandah – a large under cover area for mingling that has a lovely outlook over the property
– The Lounge Room – which has a huge open fireplace, good for cold nights, but which opens up to an undercover deck
– The Cellar – a huge multi-functional space that can be decorated for a banquet or party
Get in touch to discuss your perfect intimate wedding, and scroll down for a peek at some recent weddings at Bundara Farm.
Make a Booking Enquiry