Bundara Farm is available for small weddings of up to 30 people, all of whom can stay at the property. There are a variety of unique areas on the property for your ceremony, reception and photographs, so you don’t need to worry about the season or weather.
The property comes with a broad range of items for decorating your ceremony and reception spaces, and we have a range of in-house styling and floristry services, as well as a network of local vendors.
Weddings at Bundara Farm include:
– exclusive use of the entire property for a maximum of 30 people
– accommodation for up to 30 people in Bundara Homestead, Waverley Cottage and Bellevue Cottage
– beautiful facilities for cooking, dining and socialising, with all the servingware, glassware and decorations to match
– a variety of locations within the property to suit the season, weather and style of your ceremony and reception:
– The Stables – a rustic under cover dining area with chandeliers and festoon lights
– The Long Table – an outdoor dining area set in the gardens under the vines
– The Deck – another undercover option which can be beautifully decorated to suit your style
– The Grounds – 14 acres of land, including landscaped gardens, two dams and a dressage arena, providing lots of areas for photos
– The Verandah – a large under cover area for mingling that has a lovely outlook over the property
– The Lounge Room – which has a huge open fireplace, good for cold nights, but which opens up to an undercover deck
– The Cellar – a huge multi-functional space that can be decorated for a banquet or party
Get in touch to discuss your perfect intimate wedding, and scroll down for a peek at some recent weddings at Bundara Farm.
Make a Booking Enquiry