This is a venue for small weddings of up to 30 people, with a variety of unique areas on the property for your ceremony and reception, and accommodation for everybody.
Weddings at Bundara Farm include:
– exclusive use of the entire property for a maximum of 30 people
– accommodation for up to 30 people in Bundara Homestead, Waverley Cottage and Bellevue Cottage
– a variety of locations within the property to suit the season, weather and style of your ceremony and reception:
– The Stables – a rustic under cover dining area with a table and chairs for all 30 people, chandeliers, festoon lights and a fire pit
– The Long Table – an outdoor dining area set in the gardens with a table and chairs for all 30 people, fire pit, lights and a pergola which you can decorate as you like
– The Grounds – 14 acres of land, including 3 acres of landscaped gardens, two dams and a dressage arena
– The Verandah – a large under cover area for mingling which is decorated with festoon lights and has a lovely outlook over the property
– The Lounge Room – which has a huge open fireplace, good for cold nights
– The Games Room – which is a large area with billiards and table tennis
– lots of areas for photos
– the kitchen in the main homestead has two ovens, two dishwashers, two fridges, with a scullery and access for caterers, and there are a further two fridges in the cottages
– there is enough crockery, cutlery, glassware and servingware for everybody
– the beds are all made up with hotel quality linen and bath towels are also included
– firewood is included in the cooler months
Bride and Her has some amazing local wedding vendors including photographers, stylists, caterers, hair and make-up artists and florists who will help to make your day magical.
Standard Ts&Cs apply.
Make a Booking Enquiry